Tuesday, June 26

Salut to former Latitudes and Attitudes


We will miss L&A and the sea serpent. We read and watched Latitudes and Attitudes magazine and TV show since 2009. We have grown to greatly admire Robert "Bob Bitchin" and Jody Lipkin and the whole L&A crew.

We met them first at TMCA Spring Fling 2011, second at Texas Boat Show in Kemah, and last at Southwest Boat Show in League City 2012. Bob looks and acts in person just how he appears on TV.

I was concerned when I heard that they sold the magazine. I could tell, that they put so much blood, sweat, and tears into the L&A that they would not sell it to just anybody.

It appears that they may have been duped especially since Sextant Publishing, Inc. has destroyed L&A after only 6 months. I started to research who were these people: Joe D. Morales (VP), Dennis James (DJ) Doran (CEO), Chris Larsen, Kimberly Paternoster (out before signing of agreement, check comments below).

Ca Secretary of State, listed info for Sextant Publishing was by Joe Morales, 1304 Pelican Avenue, Point Richmond, Ca created on 9-8-11.

Joe and DJ started up a homosexual magazine in 2009 called Blu Q magazine.  DJ had owned some Holiday Inn Express in Washington state, and claims to have been in the US Air Force Reserve for 23 yrs. I never found an Dennis James Doran (52) but I did find a Dennis Joseph Doran. If he had been in the military for that long then he would have been hiding his true identity for that long.

Staying anonymous on the internet is fine, but one can not improve your credibility with no real solid verification. DJ makes these claims as well as SMU graduate in computer science, but he never states what year. Everything else that I have read is comments on forum sites and no real proof. Hopefully they will remember to record their conversations for the truth to come out.
"Why did they destroy my favorite magazine.  There needs to be an investigation..." Bush

 
http://www.ktre.com/2018/10/04/texas-pilot-who-crashed-plane-into-ocean-drove-lamborghini-into-water-sentenced-prison/

US Coast Guard is on it!
Packed Marina for Spring Fling in Freeport
Star Struck

4 comments:

  1. I am no longer part of Sextant Publishing, and have not been since before the signing of the purchase agreement. DJ Doran owes me over ten thousand dollars due to my also being duped, though that is nothing compared to what he did to Bob.

    Sincerely,

    Kimberly Paternoster
    kim@wickedcode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim for your response and correction. I hope that you get what is owed to you

      Delete
  2. Not likely to happen, nor is it likely any of us that are owed money will see what we are owed. But, looking forward, I am now part of the "new" group, and I'm doing what Bob and I both do best - build a company from scratch. I hope to meet you one of these days at a future boat show.

    kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI... My business has also been financially crushed due to DJ Doran and his false promises. I hope he gets what is coming to him someday. I believe in Karma!

    ReplyDelete